Applications are invited for the post Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the Immunology Laboratory, Center for Biomedical Engineering, as per details given below
1. Post Name: Post-Doctoral position
2. Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. in Life Sciences or Chemistry are eligible to apply within five years after completion of their Ph.D. OR Candidates who have submitted the thesis, however in case of selection they have to complete the viva-voce within three months from the date of joining (extendable by another three months in special cases).
3. Desired Qualifications: Candidate should have working experience with Biosensors/Immunology/Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry/Microbiology/ Bioinformatics/ Zoology/ Pharmacology
4. Duration The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 2 years. Renewal needs to be done each year based on satisfactory performance and the recommendation of the department
5. Fellowship Amount Rs. 40,000/- before viva, Rs. 45,000/- Rs. 55,000/- after completion of viva
6. Accommodation Suitable Hostel/Campus accommodation as per IIT norms will be provided if requested and if available
7. Contingency Grant A contingency grant of Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum will be provided to the Post-Doctoral Fellow for research purposes. The unspent amount can be carried over to the next financial year
8. Permission for Conference Either National or International Conference can be permitted provided funds available in the contingency grant of the concerned doctoral fellow.
9. TA Claim for attending interview Train fare by II AC from a place of residence to IIT Ropar (by shortest route).
10. Leave With fellowship not exceeding 30 days in a year for each completed year of the fellowship. The leave can be availed on a pro-rata basis for the duration