Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of temporary staff to work in the DSTsponsored Technology Innovation Hub at IIT Ropar in the framework of the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM - ICPS).
1. Post Name: Project Associate- Agriculture data modeling and analysis
2. Location: IIT Ropar, Punjab,
3. Number of positions: 1
4. Type of job: Full time (on contract)
5. Duration: Initially for 1 year. The contract can be extended based on satisfactory performance.
Working on the interdisciplinary (CSE + Agriculture) projects - Helping CSE researchers in the lab by providing agriculture domain knowledge - Documentation and creating reports - Generating, collecting, and labeling datasets
7. Qualifications: B.Tech./M.Tech. in Agriculture Engineering or allied branches with GATE qualification - Age limit: 35 years - Candidates without GATE qualification can also be considered as per DST norms on a reduced fellowship
8. Desirable skills:
(candidate should have two or more skills from the list given below) - Experience of working on at least one project involving computer science and agriculture engineering - Experience of agriculture data modeling and analysis - Experience in basic AI/ML techniques is an added advantage
9. Remuneration: Rs 31,000/- + HRA. Suitable accommodation on the institute campus may be provided based on availability.