Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
• We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
candidate should be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer
issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of
every decision and behavior.
• Good listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Atleast 1.5 yrs of experience in international call center environment
• Should be proficient in English. Knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage
• Answer incoming calls manage and resolve customer complaints. Identifying customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solution
• Proficient in relevant computer applications. Microsoft Word / Excel
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
• Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems
• Ability to work with others in a close manner
• Good computer skills
• Good multi-tasking skills
• Undergraduates/Graduates / Diploma Holders preferred.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.