Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview (virtual) to be held online, at ICAR – Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, on 2 nd & 3rd December 2021 from 10:30 A.M. onwards for recruitment of the following positions under the below mentioned projects as per the details given below.
1. Post Name: Project Manager
2. Emoluments Rs. 1,00,000/- Per month (Consolidated)
3. Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in the Food Technology/ Food Science and Nutrition/Food chemistry/ Agrl.Process Engineering/ Economics/ Agribusiness management/Commerce with Minimum 60% marks. 4-6 years’ experience in Millet processing units
4. Desirable Qualifications: Experience in FMCG/ Food Sector, experience in handling of millets processing machinery, primary processing machinery, commissioning and scheduling, working knowledge on lab equipment, Value added product costing and documentation skills. Development of Business plans, Marketing plans, preparing DPRs, etc. Expertise in establishing millet processing lines and product development. Proficiency in English, and handling computer software MS-Office. Willing to travel for field visits in various project related states.
5. Roles and Responsibilities: Planning, executing and supervising administration and operations of the entire project on a regular basis. Coordination with the management & various other stakeholders and communicate the status and progress of the project in consultation with the PI. Plan for Utilisation of budget and preparation of financial statements in consultation with PI. Predict resources needed to achieve the objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner- Ingredients procurement and linkages with FPO’s
The age limit of above position is up to 40 years as on the date of interview. (Age can be relaxed upto 5 years in case of 1 and 2 positions with higher experience)