Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement as Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project funded by CSIR, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, SAS Nagar, Punjab
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Title of the research project: Photoactive Organoboron Macrocycles for Sensing and Optoelectronic Applications
3. Number of positions available: One
4. Qualifications: Essential: M. Sc. Chemistry with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE
5. Desirable: Research experience in synthesis and characterization of organic compounds
6. Fellowship: 31,000/- per month (consolidated)
7. Project duration: Initially one year and may be extended based on the performance of the candidate.
Below 28 years as on 30.07.2021, a relaxation of up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates.