Job Role: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Lucknow
Compensation: As per IT industry standards
The Instructional Designer, Services eLearning will work as an integral part of a collaborative team to design, develop, and implement entry- and advanced level online eLearning courses for our Services organization. These online courses provide learners with information, skills, and strategies needed to support customers with implementation, follow-up/advanced courses, and coaching. The immediate focus of the eLearning Instructional Designer, to build online coursework around revenue generating consultant delivered programs. The eLearning Instructional Designer will use the existing stylebook and guidelines to design, develop, and produce engaging, interactive eLearning courses. This role is heavily focused on eLearning design and development using Adobe Captivate and ispring, though experience with VILT and ILT instructional design as well would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Corel Draw or Adobe Photoshop. PowerPoint formatting for client presentations.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong PowerPoint skills.
- Developing layouts and templates for client presentations.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Create interactive and engaging, eLearning courses, narration scripts, screen text, knowledge assessments, facilitator guides, PowerPoint storyboards, and job aids using rapid prototyping, SAM, ADDIE, and agile development approaches.
- Work with Curriculum Designers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify course description, learning objectives, content, and eLearning activities.
- Take existing and/or new content and develop training from the requirements, design, and storyboard phase through development, testing, and publishing phases.
- Manage graphic design needs for each project.
- Work with vendor to professionally voice audio.
- Import audio files into finalized instructional materials and edit as needed.
- Keep open line of communication with team members to ensure consistent and accurate course development.
- Able to learn products, programs and services quickly
- Strong writing skills with the ability to effectively craft scripts/narration from scratch
- Ability to work in a Virtual online environment using Skype for Business, BOX, phone collaboration meetings.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure of time constraints and challenging deadlines in a fast-paced, complex, rapidly changing, innovative, invigorating, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently, self-direct, and be self-sufficient while succeeding in a team environment
Salary: 7000 to 30000 INR
Industry: Global learning company
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job Segment: Instructional Designer, Curriculum, Graphic Design, Media Publishing, Learning, Education, Creative, Publishing, Human Resource and back office work.
Note: Looking for a person who is ready and open to learn any creative tools. Not looking for a genius, rather looking for person passionate to transform society through technology