- Assesses and meets client requirements through regular meetings and conferences.
- Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills.
- Creates mood boards to communicate design concepts to clients.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles.
- Excellent portfolio of previous works.
- Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design.
Desired profile of the candidate-
- Registered Diploma or Equivalent Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Experience in handling client and handling projects independently.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Google Sketch-up.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently.
- Should be good in Presales, sales and customer presentation
Academic: Diploma in Interior Designing (2/3 years), B.Arch
Technical Knowledge -
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
More information about this Interior Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Interior Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Interior Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Interior Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Arch
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Interior Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Interior Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Interior Designer in our Organisation.