Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Responsibilities: -
· Provide on-site technical support to system users by troubleshooting issues and working directly with vendors to resolve major hardware and software problems.
· Maintain systems, install new equipment, and make modifications to company infrastructure as requested.
· Able to troubleshoot mobile devices (setup email and security tokens).
· Assist system users by confidently troubleshooting Tier 1-Tier 3 issues, including: Azure AD, MS Exchange, O365, MDM, SharePoint, Windows 10, Outlook, and other office apps.
· Evaluate client’s operational efficiency of different IT systems and recommend improvements.
· Manage ticket queue by manually documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems while ensuring all tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner.
· Interact with company in house users using clear and concise communication to facilitate ticket status updates and product availabilities.
· Manage IT Inventory for the company with updated information all the time.
· Manage MS Exchange environments and Azure AD (e.g., add, delete, change) as needed and keep up to date.
· Manage company LAN/WAN and troubleshoot any related issues reported by users.
· Effectively demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner and manage appropriate and realistic expectations to ensure overall users.
· Leverage critical thinking skills to evaluate all possible solutions and use appropriate judgment to apply most effective resolution methodology.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.