Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
SourceTrace Systems is looking for Java Developers to design and develop new functionality and improve the ESE platform. As a Java Developer, you will analyze, design, develop and integrate products according to the product roadmap and customer needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
As part of a dynamic development team, research, design, code, document, and test new programs
· Interpret the business requirements, usability feedback results, and functional specifications to make technical recommendations
· Analyze software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within the time constraint
· Anticipate risks of any task and propose solutions and mitigation plans when needed.
· Work with Architect and Project Manager within the organization to implement agreed-upon designs
· Analyze and provide recommendations and collaborate with internal partners on technical issues
· Assist in the enforcement of development deadlines and schedules under Agile Methodologies.
· Adhere to standard coding protocols.
· Work with the QA team to ensure quality standards.
· Provide technical leadership and assume accountability for the numerous projects in this group.
· Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
· Work with the Technical Lead to write and review technical specifications as required, meeting the objectives of functional specifications. Specifically, identifying specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as required.
· Experience with Spring and ORM tools (Preferred Hibernate),Experience with REST and/or SOAP web services, Experience using Maven and Version Control systems (SVN),
· Proficient with Object-oriented design,
· Technical proficiency in software development using Java, J2EE, and JSF/ Struts frameworks,
· Good working knowledge of database systems; RDBMS (SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, Oracle),· Programming skills in Linux & Unix scripting
Required Experience and Qualifications
Fresher - 2019,2020,2021 Passout
· Minimum of B.Sc. (Computer Science) or B.E/ B.Tech - (CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE/ EEE) /MSc/ MCA is required Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.