No.IP/NOCI/Rec-07-2021 Date: 02 Aug 2021
Applications are invited by the HOD, Department of Medical Oncology, Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education And Research (JIPMER),Puducherry from candidates fulfilling the following eligibility conditions to work as “RESEARCH NURSES” on contract basis.
1. Post Name: Research Nurse
2. No of Post: 2
3. Selected candidates will be engaged on a contract basis in a project titled: Network of Oncology Clinical Trial India (NOCI) supported for funding by Biotechnology Institute of Research assistance council, (BIRAC),Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
4. Nature Of Work:
i. Nursing care of patients recruited for clinical trials
ii. Administration of medications
iii. Maintenance of records
i. BSc Nursing (Proof Must Be Submitted)
ii. 3- year experience in patient level nursing (Proof Must Be Submitted)
iii. Must be able to communicate in Tamil Language
6. Desirable: Experience in oncology field with knowledge of chemotherapy, central line, blood transfusion etc Experience in dealing with patients recruited in clinical trials Other research experience
7. Contractual Remuneration : Rs. 35,000/- (consolidated ) per month
8. Evaluation criteria: After evaluation of the application form, candidates will be called for a written test/ skill evaluation followed by interview
Maximum Age Limit: 40 years