Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Role & Responsibilities -
· Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
· Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
· Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
· Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
· Being involved in the design, creation, and implementation of a suite of software.
· Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
· Working as a part of a dynamic team to develop exciting features
· Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
· Researching on alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
· Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.Requirements-
· Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· You have prior experience as an Android A developer using Java, kotlin , Android SDK, Android NDK
· You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Familiarity with various testing tools.
· Problem solver with good analytical skills and aptitude skills.
· Preferably Gurgaon/ NCR Residents are entertained.
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Sal-10 k-15 k
Job types –
Full time //TELE-PHONIIC
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.