1. Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of post: 01
3. Essential Qualification: M. E./M Tech in Engineering (with BE/B.Tech. in Civil/Construction Engg. or any other equivalent related discipline) with a good academic record.
4. Desirable Qualification:
i. Preference will be given to GAIE qualified candidates,
ii. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge in mixed design/waste management/project management.
iii. Preference will be given to candidates having research experience in related field with publication in Conference Proceedings or Research Journals
5. Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/-p.m. + H.R.A. (15%) and M.A. (Rs.300/-) total: Rs. 18.700/- monthly for 1st and year and 2nd Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + H.R,A. (15%) and M.A. (Rs.300/-)total: Rs. 21 ,000/- monthly for 3rd year
6. Duration: Initially the recruitment is tor 2 years. The JRF will be allowed to continue on review, after two years for another one year.
7. Job required to be performed by JRF: Primary and secondary data collection and field study related to mixed design for mortar and concrete, characterization of mortar and concrete etc. Mathematical modeling, qualitative and quantitative analytical ability. Statistical analysis using different tools. Report preparation and Computer data entry
M. E./M Tech in Engineering (with BE/B.Tech. in Civil/Construction Engg. or any other equivalent related discipline) with a good academic record.