1. Project title: Dynamic and Static Security Analysis of Large Power System using High-Performance Computing
2. Sponsoring agency Department of Science and Technology, INDIA under National Supercomputing Mission
3. Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
4. Duration (in years): Two
5. Number of position(s): Two
6. Essential qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology and ME/M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/High Perfor4mance Computing with valid GATE score.
7. Desired qualifications: prior knowledge in Power systems, Basics of computer languages, Power system analysis and simulations and coding skills in C/C++/Python/CUDA/MATLAB
8. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- pm for 2 years.
9. HRA/ Accommodation: HRA will be provided. The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability.
10. Job nature: Execute the objectives of Research project.
35 years,Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.