File No. BT/PR40087/NER/95/1656/2020/Notification-2 Date: 10-05-2021
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for two position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DBT, New Delhi funded Research Project entitled “Reproductive biology, analysis of high –value phytochemicals/essential oils for nutraceutical potential and value of selected Citrus species of North East India ” at Mizoram University.
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow, 02
2. Eligibility Essential Qualification: Masters degree in Forestry/Botany/Life Sciences/Medicinal & Aromatic Plants/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Pharmacy with CSIR/UGC-NET/any other national level examinations conducted by DST, DBT, ICAR, ICMR or valid GATE score
3. Desirable: Working experiences in forestry field work and phytochemical purification and characterization are encouraged to apply
4. Stipend: The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DBT, New Delhi norms.
5. Duration: Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to the duration of the project, solely based on performance.
The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years at the time appointment, relaxation in the upper age limit relaxation admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidate as per rules.