Junior Associate Jobs Opening in Ninestars Information Technologies Pvt Ltd. at Mount Road, Chennai
(Role in the organization and Key Responsibility Areas [KRA])
Ø Scanning, Image Manipulation, Video Conversion.
Ø E-Publishing, Data Conversion.
Ø HTML Editing, Clipping, Proof reader.
Ø Willing to Work in Shift & Weekends.
Ø Candidates should be able to communicate effectively in Written/verbal.
Ø Any Degree & Diploma in Computer Application.
Ø Graduates with Good Computer Application & Photo Knowledge.
Sound decision making and problem solving skills.
A leader with solid business acumen and product knowledge.
Collaboration with other team members with attention to detail and a positive attitude.
Confident with decision making and critical thinking.
Sound time management skills.
Editing and computing skills.
More information about this Junior Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), B.Com, BA, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc, MCA, CS, B.Design, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 8000 and 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Associate is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Junior Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Junior Associate in our Organisation.