Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Qualification: B.Tech/ BE/ Diploma/ First or Second Class Mining EngineerJob description
· Coordinate and supervise the activities related to mining and quarrying.
· Direct, control, and examine mine planning and surveying staff and activities.
· Direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of subordinates (Driver & Operators).
· Maintain records of mine production and development performance, including the performance of machinery.
· Coordinates open-pit activities; stripping, drilling, blasting, and loading activities.
· Before start work, he should update manpower and according to manpower plan day working.
· For the smooth running of mines properly coordination with mines manager & crusher in-charge.
· Time to time information to higher authorities about the working at mines.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.