Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Designation: Junior Software Tester
· Familiarity with the software development lifecycle including version control, build process, testing, and code release.
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks and QA methodology
· Ability to interpret test results and make improvement recommendations or raise clear defects
· Good Knowledge about DB and API
· Knowledge of Testing Automation Tools (Eclipse, Selenium, Appium)
· Testing in different environments including website and mobile and developing test plans.
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
· Collaborate closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any application issues
· Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results, and test status.
· Document findings in a structured manner and report back to Developers on any issues found using excellent communication skills.
· Write all bugs in conformance to internal standards and project-specific requirements.
· Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information.
· Work closely with other team members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to the effective execution of the project.
· Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality, and process controls.
· Perform all tasks in strict compliance with Information security policy and quality standards.
· Maintain automation test fixtures and set-ups needed to run automated testing.
· Execute and update Test cases assigned as per instructions and timelines.
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills.
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
No.of Posts: 4
Pay Scale: Rs.15000-19000
Company Profile: -
Yiron Technologies is an IT Products, Services, and Consulting company, based in Pune, India. It started in 2015, providing IT services to a large travel company based in the Middle East and Africa. Through hard work and diligence, it has now grown into a company with over 100 associates with a set of IT products, services, and consulting offerings, available to customers globally. The IT services include such as Infrastructure Management, Application Development, Support, and Mobile App Development services. Consulting Services around our products and services to identify the best solutions for our customers and define the scope of the engagements.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.