Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Designation: Key account Executive
CTC: Best in industry+ Travel Allowances+ Mobile Allowances+ Performance Incentives
Key Responsible Areas (KRAs):
• To make power point presentations to clients seeking information on the concept.
• To follow the various touch point processes created at the assigned hospital, to reach out to clients.
• To handle the leads generated through various touch points by calling and following up with them to fix presentations.
• To achieve the weekly/monthly/yearly target sales that is communicated from time to time.
• To meet the assigned doctors/hospitals regularly, to generate business out of them.
• To work closely with the nurses, receptionists and other support staff in the hospital to ensure support through them.
• To ensure on-time completion & dispatch of all documentations & payments related to all Enrolments done.
• To coordinate with the nurses/doctors to ensure smooth specimen collection of clients.
• To maintain all MIS reports required by the hospital and the company.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.