Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Our client is a leading firm solely focused on AML/BSA and financial crimes compliance solutions. We provide highly-trained AML/BSA professionals to assist banks and non-bank financial institutions meet day-to-day compliance tasks. Services include transaction monitoring, alert backlog management, enhanced due diligence reviews, and financial crimes advisory matters.
· Work efficiently in a production driven environment
· Demonstrate the ability to identify structuring
· Determine risks associated with customer types when engaged in customer due diligence
· Research, identify and analyze data from multiple sources, and document findings in a written work product
· Submit written work product for review by our client and client-led quality control teams, make the requested adjustments as necessary, and apply the feedback going forward
· Identify data anomalies and red flags for money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, and sanctions violations, and escalate for second level review
· Compare and contrast common business entity types
· Determine mitigating measures for high risk customers
· Adhere to client policies, procedures and requirements
· Meet production and quality standards for completing assignments
· Accurately record time and workflow item progress on a daily basis
· Respond to email communication in a professional and timely manner
· Attend and participate in required AML University courses
· Conduct account investigations
· Recognize red flags associated with human trafficking in both the victims’ and perpetrators’ accounts
· Recognize risks associated with Money Services Businesses (MSBs)
· Recognize risks for fintech industry
· Transaction monitoring of assigned accounts to assess potential suspicious activity on the account, such as money laundering
· Identify data anomalies as they relate to AML initiatives, AML/BSA regulations, and industry best practices for AML/BSA analysis
· Assist other members of the Compliance Unit, data management efforts, and other company employees to maintain and implement the most effective means of meeting the company's AML and other transaction analysis and reporting requirements
· Work effectively with multiple complex data sources and technical analytical tools/resources
· Work and contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment to improve the analytical and reporting processes
· Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.),as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and client requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with 1 year of relevant AML/BSA experience
· Strong oral and written communications
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
· Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities
Normal Working Hours and Conditions
Flexible in rotational shifts
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information
Round 1-MS Excel Test
Round 2-Business writing test
Round 3-Aptitude test
Round 4-Final interview with the company.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.