Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Overview: -
· Building authentic database of prospects which can be aligned with the Realization's services and offerings and can be turned in to customers.
· Generation of new sales leads via direct customer engagement mainly through emails, Calls and digital platforms networking.
· Qualification of sales leads to identify whether their needs are aligned with Realization's services and products.
· Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet the requirements of
the sales targets for India.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to ask questions and listen are the keys to success in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties: -
· Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation.
· Direct communication with customers via e- mail and telephone to qualify leads.
· Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. targeted e- campaigns, Ad campaigns).
· Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and
other marketing and sales activities.
· Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns.
· Recording of all sales activities in the CRM.
· Do market research and competitive analysis. Bring new ideas.
· Assist in designing and creating marketing collateral and campaigns.
Qualification and Abilities: -
· MBA in Marketing from a reputed college. BE desirable but not mandatory.
· 2-3 years of relevant experience in Lead generation and digital marketing.
· A proven track record in pre- sales /sales related activities or in market research.
· Experience of maintaining a data base system.
· Good understanding of Project Management tools and Infrastructure Projects in India will have added advantage.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.