Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Legal Associate/Legal Officer / Legal Assistant.
· Scrutinizing and verifying documents relating to land, preparing of preliminary legal reports, due diligence and legal opinion and drafting of different deeds like Power of Attorney, MOU, Sale Agreements, Sale Deeds.
· Execution and Registration of Sale Deeds at Sub Registrar Office Calculation and Payments of Stamp Duties to Land Registry Office.
· Interacting with various government departments like the Taluka Office, BBMP, BDA, Sub-registrar etc.
· 1-3 years of relevant experience.
· Good command over Kannada language especially Reading and speaking is a must.
· The ideal candidate should have a good presence of mind with ability to given right advice in legal situations.
· Candidate from in and around Vijayanagar area preferred.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.