ADVT. No. IOP/Trainee/01/2021
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for 2 (Two) Library Professional Trainees for a period of two years purely on a temporary basis. Interested candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before submitting their applications in the prescribed format only.
1. Name of the Post: Library Professional Trainee
2. No of Post: 02 (two)
3. Remuneration: Consolidated stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month with no additional perks.
4. Qualification and Experience
a) Essential: First Class in Masters in Library and Information Science from a recognized Institute/University having a good academic record.
b) Desirable: Candidates with relevant Computer Knowledge and experience will be preferred.
5. Nature of Traineeship: Selected trainees will get an opportunity to work in various sections of the IOP Library as well as on emerging tools and technologies in the Library and Information field. They will be working in different shifts and on weekends/ holidays (as applicable) on a rotation basis and other day-to-day assignments as and when required.
6. Duration: The traineeship is for a period of 2 years purely on a temporary basis subject to satisfactory performance with a break on every 179 days.
28 years as of the last date of application