Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Experience: Trained Fresher
· Salary: Based on Performance (Standard 1.8 LPA)
· Bond – 2 Years (Have to Submit 10th Memo)
· Qualification: Any Graduate
· Year of Passed Out: Any (Except 2020)
· Notice Period: Immediate
· Location: Hyderabad
Job Description Unix Developer:
· Very good knowledge on shell script. C prog, in Unix and/or Unix Admin will be added advantage.
· Installing and upgrading UNIX system software on company servers and computers.
· Creating UNIX file systems.
· Setting up and maintaining UNIX user accounts and access management systems.
· Implementing network and computer system policies.
· Detecting and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
· Responding to user requests and software errors.
· Monitoring the performance of the system and server.
· Creating backup and recovery policies.
· Setting up and monitoring security policies.
· Applying patches and upgrades when necessary.
· Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
· Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
· Experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
· Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
· Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
· Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
· Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen
· Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
· Knowledge of servers and switches
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.