Interested candidates are invited for the walk-in-interview for the project JRF (Junior Research Fellow) position in a DBT funded by project The complete description is as under
1. Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
2. No. of Positions: One position
3. Project Title: A mass spectrometric approach to unravel the landscape of sphingolipids as major signaling determinants of drug resistance and virulence in emerging human fungal pathogen Candida auris
4. Place of work: Department of Biochemistry, University of Lucknow
5. Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Basic Science or Allied Subjects with NET OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET Candidates who have qualified any of the following will be considered as NET qualified.
a) CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including Lectureship (LS)
b) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
c) Any National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST. DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
6. Duration of the position: The position is available for a maximum period of 3 years. However, the duration could be shorter depending upon the availability of funds and the decision of the principal investigator and University of Lucknow will be final in this regard
7. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000+ permissible HRA.