Designation: Management Trainee
- Full/Part-time MBA, BSc, B.E./B.Tech, M.Tech. (Passout- 2020,2021& 2022 batch of students)
- Candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in SSC, HSC & Graduation/Post Graduation.
- A course in digital marketing would be an add-on advantage
What are we looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Should have working knowledge in Ms Office.
- Should be passionate about Digital Marketing and Emerging technologies.
More information about this Management trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Management trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Management trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Management trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, ME/M.Tech, MSc, PG Diploma
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Management trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Management trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Management trainee in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Management trainee job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
We are a full-stack digital marketing agency offering solutions for business growth. We are strategic thinkers, technology whisperers, and marketers backed by years of profession.
Our pragmatic team identifies opportunities and customizes solutions to suit your business needs. Our problem-solving approach ensures efficiency that delivers measurable results. We are experts in performance-driven marketing.
At DigiXpressions, we focus on maximizing ROI. We are nimble, flexible, and extremely transparent. We are an extension of your team. Our goal is simple – accelerate business growth!