We are searching for a highly creative person to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. In addition, they engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. Marketing analysts also analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
Qualification: Any Graduate
0 to 1-year experience in marketing / relevant fields
1. Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
2. Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
3. Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
4. Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems
5. Conducting campaign management for marketing initiatives
6. Coordinate efforts with those of the marketing partners of the company