Looking for a Plant Quality Assurance Engineering (Mechanical) for our factory.
PTI Engineering Technologies is a leading supplier of parts and assemblies to automotive and non automotive OEM
Candidate should be
Diploma / BE (Mechanical)
0.00 -1.00 years experience in Quality Assurance.
Must have worked in Machining Process.
Full knowledge of ISO / IATF systems
Knowledge of Internal Audits and system audits according to VDA standards
Must be well versed with APQP documentation preparation.
Working knowledge of tools like Kaizen, Fleiss Kappa and 5S.
Location :- Gujarat
Accomodation Provided by the Company
Salary as per experience.
More information about this Mechanical Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Mechanical Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Mechanical Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Mechanical Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Mechanical Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Mechanical Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.