We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven mechatronics engineer to join our team. At Lucent drive, we focus on developing vertical wind turbines for power generation. Moreover, we develop innovative (variable shape) and efficient wind turbines to cope up with high energy demand.
The mechatronics engineer’s responsibilities include designing and developing mechanical and electronic systems for wind turbine power generation applications. In addition, he will be carrying out mechanical FEA simulations to design and develop various parts of a wind turbine. To be successful as a mechatronics engineer, you should be able to work within demanding timeframes and develop original, practical solutions to problems. The position is located in Cochin, Kerala.
· Designing, developing, and enhancing electro-mechanical systems for vertical wind turbines
· Hardware and software to control the varying design shape
· Should have an open mind to learn new concepts and technology.
· Selecting the required tools and materials for the manufacturing process.
· Bachelor/Master in mechatronics engineering (Note: Candidates from this particular engineering backgrounds will only be considered )
· Knowledge in structural simulations would be an advantage. Strong mathematical, analytical, and creative thinking skills.
· A completed apprenticeship or additional courses would be advantageous.
· Ability to work in a team or alone.
· Candidate should have a basic knowledge of Fluid Dynamics, thermodynamics, numerical methods.
The application should be sent electronically and be attached as pdf-files, as below:CV: (Please name the document: CV, First name). Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates.
Position: Full-time, 6-month trainee, and 2-year contract employment based on performance.
Application deadline: ASAP