Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Primary responsibility of a medical representative is to drive the primary and secondary sales of the company while maintaining / developing healthy strategic relationship with the doctors, retailers and stockists. The medical representative is also responsible for…
· Selling the company's medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
· Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
· Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
· Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
· Following up on leads generated by the company.
· Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.