Medical Writer Jobs in Mohali - ADI group
· Able to extract information from authentic sources and research and translate clinical data into succinct/engaging writing
· Able to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information
· Reviewing and proofreading materials to check the quality and scientific accuracy
· Writing digital content like medical blogs, medical white-papers, and other medical content
· Writing scientific content like review articles, research articles, case studies, etc
· Understanding of FDA and ICH regulations and guidelines is recommended but not mandatory.
· Excellent ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work under changing conditions and high pressure.
· Comprehensive writing skills with good command of written and spoken English
· Knowledge of basic word and data processing software’s like MS Word and Excel
· Proficiency in email and the Internet
· Clarity of thinking to structure documents so that the complex information is presented logically.
· High Confidence
· Multi-tasking ability
· Self-motivation and ability to work independently, if required
ADI Group has multiple business entities where each one of them has its own niche. ADI is an Information and Communication Services organization with capabilities across, data science, writing, animation, and IT. Every service is handled by our separate business entities. ADI Group is one of our divisions focusing on IT Services. Information and Communication being the most critical function of every company, ADI has full-stack expertise to tackle slice or complete projects. ADI has an excellent track record of Customer Delight, Organizational Values, Integrity, Reliability, and Quest for Excellence.