About Recalibrate Private Limited
We are a selection of global, conscious, mindful, multi-cultural professional business leaders and ivy league coaches that bring to the table several decades of global business, corporate, and executive leadership experiences with some of the world's leading organizations across geographies.
We are building an AI-powered, next-generation, world-class, cross-platform and magnificent looking mobile application. The app is based on artificial intelligence (deep learning Python-based) backend.
You would be working with industry stalwarts in technology and delivery space and Ivy League coaches (from Columbia University, NYC). You would be learning from the best of the minds in the industry and seasoned architects on how application development, design, and deployment work in the real world.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop an awesome state of the art application from ground up
2. Work with best of the minds in industry in the subject, learn from seasoned architects how application development, design and deployment works in real world
3. Deliver fully functional cross-platform applications for web, Android and iOS devices
4. Test, debug problems and fix issues
5. Come up with original ideas for improvements
6. Take care of memory footprint of the application, battery utilization and overall performance of applications
1. Passionate individuals who are willing to dedicate time in learning, developing exciting products & gain experience while working on projects
2. Computer Science M.Sc, MCA, BE, ME completed
3. Work Experience: 0 to 1 year
4. From - anywhere in India!
5. Understanding of programming in general, code optimization and best practices for software development
6. Understanding of Continuous Integration, GIT management, and deployment
PythonFlutterReact NativeFlaskArtifical Intelligence
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Aug'20 and 19th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
2. Preference will be given to candidates with knowhow/ certification on React or React Native or Flutter (for mobile app development),or Python (for backend)
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
Number of openings