Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the research project as per the details given below:
1. Project Position and Number: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 01 No
2. Title of Project/ Scheme: Development of Reduced Order Modules for Large Scale Systems [22(0816)/19/EMR-II]
3. Essential Qualifications: ME/M Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Control and Instrumentation Engineering in the relevant area of research along with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with a first class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination along with GATE qualified.
4. Desirable: The applicants are desired to know the Systems and Control Engineering, Machine Learning, Python, MATLAB programming, Linear Algebra, Circuits and PCB Designing.
5. Stipend: Rs. 31,000/PM+HRA for first two years
6. Duration: 18 Months Co-terminus with the scheme
7. Job Description: The Junior Research Fellow is required to assist in carrying out various activities under the project to complete the objectives and deliverables in time as per the schedule.
Upper age limit 28 Years