1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (1 post)
2. Project Code: SR/19/EC/073
3. Name of the Project: Development of a Closed-loop Integrated MEMS Capacitive Accelerometer for Inertial and Navigation Systems
4. Tenure of the Project: 03 years
5. Essential Qualifications and experience: M.E./M. Tech. in Instrumentation/ Electronics /Electrical with specialization in VLSI/ Instrumentation/ Electronics or similar fields with above 60% of marks OR B.E./B. Tech. in Instrumentation/ Electronics or similar fields with above 9.0 CGPA and valid GATE score.
6. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: Experience on analog circuit design, MEMS design and familiarization with any MEMS and IC design tool is desirable. GATE score will be preferred.
(i) 1st Year: Rs. 31,000.00
(ii) 2nd Year: Rs. 31,000.00
(iii) 3rd Year: Rs. 35,000.00
8. Job Description: The project students (likely to be converted as PhD students) will be involved in the design of analog integrated circuits for sensor interfacing and MEMS accelerometer sensor design. They have to work on Cadence for circuit simulation for analog integrated circuit and implementation of SC based circuits, amplifier, filter, sigma-delta ADC etc. to form a complete interfacing ASIC and COMSOL/IntelliSuite/CoventorWare for MEMS design and simulation. MEMS and ASIC to be fabricated abroad and will be integrated together for testing and characterization of the complete system.