NITR/SR/2021/Advt-21EE018/L/015(Re-advt.) dt. 06.10.2021
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Development and Prototyping of Multiport Hybrid Power Electronic Converters with Advanced Control for Household Nanogrid.”
i. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow – 01 (One)
2. Name of the Research Project: “Development and Prototyping of Multiport Hybrid Power Electronic Converters with Advanced Control for Household Nanogrid”
3. Tenure of the Project: Three (03) years (from 2021 to 2024)
4. Tenure of the Assignment: Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to three years upon satisfactory performance)
5. Job Description:
A. To carry out the research work (Experimental),in the field of Power Electronics Converters and Controllers Design (Microcontroller/DSP) & to visit different industry/ institute (in India) and DST, New Delhi for progress meeting.
B. Assist the PI in preparation of reports related to the research work
C. Other works related to the project
6. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR 31,000 (1st & 2nd year) and INR 35,000 (3rd year) [for NET / GATE]
7., Essential Qualifications and Experience:
M. Tech. or M.E. in Electrical Engineering with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA along with Institute norms. It is desirable that the student should have handsome experience to work in hardware setup fabrication and controller design in microcontroller or DSP platform.
8. Desirable Qualifications / Experiences: Valid NET / GATE Score, Simulation/ Experimental skills in designing of different power electronics converter topologies and their control schemes.