Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Mining Engineer Grade I” for the Project entitled “Consultancy Services for Designing Planning, Continuous Supervision & Monitoring of the Total Drilling & Blasting Activities at NMIA Site” Selected candidate will perform work on site at the Navi Mumbai.
1. Project Code MN/C3/478/21
2. Name of the Temporary Post: Mining Engineer Grade I- 01
3. Name of the Consultancy Project: “Consultancy Services for Designing Planning, Continuous Supervision & Monitoring of the Total Drilling & Blasting Activities at NMIA Site”
4. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Navi Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd.
5. Tenure of the Project: 16 Months
6. Tenure of the Assignment: 16 Months
7. Job Description: Management, coordination, planning, supervision and monitoring of the total drilling & blasting activities including blast hole design, vibration monitoring, VOD and delay time measurement, fragmentation analysis, preparation and submission of report on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
8. Consolidated monthly compensation: Rs 60,000
9. Essential Qualifications and experience: B.E. (Mining Engineering) and 6-10 years’ experience in drilling & blasting
10. Desirable Qualifications / Exp. Nil
11. Accommodation & Transportation: Bachelor accommodation on share basis will be provided close to the work site at the Navi Mumbai. A vehicle will be provided to project team for transportation to work site to accomplish the assigned duties on day-to-day basis during the project period.