Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Title: Operations Associate
· -Graduates (Any stream)
· -Under Graduates, minimum 12th Pass, 1st year / 2nd year Drop out (BBA, BCA, B.E, BSC, Diploma etc.)
· 45 Days
· Stipend- Rs. 7500/- (at the end of 45 days training period)
· -On the successful completion of training & basis the scores of final assessment (Min 80 Quality Score) candidates will be offered the position of Operations Associate with Digital Age Retail Pvt. Ltd.
· Good Communication skills
· Ability to clearly understand and state the customer’s issues.
· Quick decision maker and fast learner.
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with leaders.
· Well organised and ability to work in team.
· Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
· Basic computer Knowledge is must.
· Basic excel and MS-word with typing speed of 25 to 30 wpm.
· -Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate system/website.
· -Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Maintaining a positive empathetic and professional attitude towards work.
· Responding promptly to customer queries.
· Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating whenever required.
· Communicating with customer through various channels (Emails & Calls).
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
· Keeping records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
· Take the extra mile to engage customers.
· Flexible to work in Blended process.
· Comfortable with the cross training of every Line of Business and internal process movements (as and when required basis business requirement).
· Collaboration with different parties for resolution on customers disputes/queries.
· Comfortable & Flexible with shift timing (09:00 am, 10:00 am or 11:00 am).
· Expected to work on week-ends, Holidays and events.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.