Note:- People with experience in the E-commerce industry & Graduates should only apply.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle product listing on various online portals like Amazon, Flipkart Snapdeal, and tribesindia.com
2. Handle order management which includes processing of orders ensuring quality control during product packaging by packaging team, timely dispatch of products, cancellation, and return of products, etc.
3. Keep track of the SKU and inventory listed on the web portals and trigger sourcing requests to TRIFED on a periodic basis
4. Supervise the existing photoshoot and product catalog development team
5. Own the category wise SKU listing process to ensure each category has variations and a significant number of products to be listed
5. Work on shipment tracking for product returns, ensure inventory level is updated in the portal due to returns, coordination with TRIFED team for payment refunds on a timely manner
6. Manage periodic product pricing updates along with SKUs inventory updates across all categories
7. Identify and frame standard operating procedures and processes to ensure reliability in operations with effective management of stocks
8. Work on the process & policy designs for order cancellation, product returns, customer grievance handling, and escalation matrix
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Sep'20 and 19th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.