Job Description Parts Executive
Job Title:Parts Executive
Position Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Parts Manager
Reporting Staff: Parts Picker
Responsible on absence others (Deputy): Parts Manager
The Audi Parts Manager acts as a key contributor to the Parts and Accessories business by ensuring availability of required parts and accessories and support dealership profitability by efficiently managing inventory costs. The role requires extensive interaction with Audi India and the Workshop and Bodyshop teams to ensure a smooth and efficient supply chain for parts and accessories.
Managing the Parts Supply Chain
- Uses his expert understanding of the parts and accessoriesmarket potential to define the Annual, Quarterly and monthlyforecasting and indent plan in alignment with the workshop, Bodyshop and the dealership sales team, the dealership management and Audi India
- Owns the complete supply chain for parts and accessories right from parts requisition with Audi India to stock upkeep, inventory management, and issuing of parts and accessories to customer facing teams basis requirements
- Tracks and monitors parts in transit and conducts appropriate QA check to identify quality of parts received as per Audi standards
- Manager purchase of other consumables such as Oil, distilled water, tires, as per Audi norms.
- Manage relationship and coordinate with other dealers(Parts Manager) for urgent sourcing requirements
- Build marketing initiatives to increase parts consumption taking support from service and marketing team
- Contributes to the dealership profitability by supporting revenue generation from parts and accessories sales by ensuring parts availability(especially of critical parts),by minimizing inventory costs and by reducing VOR
- Defines and update the job responsibilities and KPIs for his team to ensure smooth and efficient functioning of the parts team
- Constantly updates his teams skills to ensure implementation of supply chain best practices to contribute to dealership profitability and customer satisfaction
- Parts and accessories sales vs. objectives
- Departmental Partner certification / retailer internal audits
- Parts Inventory Reports
- First Pick Rate efficiency
- Monthly / Annual NSC reports
- Keep a close liaison with Manager-Accounts & Finance for fund status with NSC Audi India.
- Every 3rd day verify with Warranty Administrator for warranty claim submission to Audi India (SAGA-2) for the parts issued from Parts department; for any deviation discuss with G.M.-Aftersales.
- Close liaison with Workshop Manager, Body shop Manager, CRM and Service Advisors for prompt availability of parts.
- Give a push to CRM, Service Advisors for demanded parts; also pursuance with the customers for given repair estimates.
- Daily meeting with G.M.-After sales on current issue, inventory and planning.
- 1st day of every month submit a report on parts performance, inventory, consumable status and require data for monthly Dealer Aftersales Report NSC Audi India to G.M.-Aftersales.
- Reconciliation of Parts Inventory with Accounts department
- Plan for liquidity of old Inventory.
- Any other responsibility as and when assigned by the management