Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Make travel and accommodation arrangements
· Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
· Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
· Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
· Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
· Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
· Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
· Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
· Take minutes during meetings
· Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
· Organize and maintain the office filing system
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.