Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Principal / Assistant Professor Geography job vacancies in North Maharashtra University - Shree Saibaba Bhakta Mandal Sanchalit ,Arts Senior College
Principal/ 01 Post
Qualification : 1. A Masters Degree with at lease 55 % of the marks or a relevant grade recognized as equivalent to 55% wherever grading system is followed by a recognized University.
2. Ph.D. qualification in concerned /allied/ relevant disciplines with evidence of published work and research guidance.
3. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching /research / administration in Universities / Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) for Professors as developed by UGC Regulations(4thamendment) Dated 11 July 2016
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D.degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
6. The term of appointment of the college principal shall be five year with eligibility for reappointment for one more term only after a similar selection committee.
7. Service condition & Pay Scale will be governed as per UGC,State Govt & North Maharashtra University Jalgaon rules
Director Of Physical Education/ 01 Post
Qualification : 1. Masters degree in Physical Education or Masters degree in Sports Science with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalence in a grade point scale with a consistently good academic record.
2. Record of having represented the university / college at the inter-university /intercollegiate competitions or the State and/ or national championships.
3. Passed the physical fitness test.
4. Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test(NET)or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Physical Education conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
5. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1,candidates who are , or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission(Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree Regulation,2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
6. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and masters level for the SC/ST/OBC categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc., by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation.
Assistant Professor Geography/ 01 Post
Qualification : 1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Masters degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Holders of Ph.D. Degree as on the date of Notifications of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree),Regulations,2009 and so adopted by the university shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and masters level for the SC/ST/ Differently abled (Physically and visually handicapped) /other backward class(OBC) Non-ceramy layer categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc.,by universities is not permissible for claiming
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.