Bridgedots is looking for a Procurement In-charge who can take care of procurement of chemicals, packaging material and machinery required for construction chemical products.
If you are looking forward to a challenging platform where you can prove your technical skills, Bridgedots is right place for you. For further details about Bridgedots, check our website.
- Procurement of chemicals, packaging material and machinery.
- Finding multiple source of required chemicals and packaging material.
- Comparing quotations from different vendors and finalizing best source based on Technical specifications and costing.
- Searching alternatives for chemicals not available in market.
- Discussion with vendors and their executives for alternates of chemicals used at our end
- Finding best suitable packaging for all products manufactured
- Procurement of Samples and Chemicals by placing cold calls.
- Procurement Planning and executing the plan for manufacturing.
- Vendors visit for feedbacks of products used.
Establishing cordial relationship with vendors of both chemicals and packaging material.
Duties & Responsibilities-
- To manage procurement of all chemicals used in manufacturing
- To manage procurement of all possible chemicals required in formulation of new products based on inputs given by team member.
- To understand the requirement, technical specification of chemicals used in manufacturing and calculate requirement as per production plan. And finally to place order.
- To manage packaging requirement of all products including printing and sealing.
- Filed Work & Office Work Both. Need to visit vendors which can include companies like Dow, BASF and also local Vendors.
Skills Set Highly Focused and Self Motivated guy should only apply.
- Proven academic record
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to work independently as well as with the team
- Ability to adapt at new places and building a rapport with people of other organization
- Experienced in MS office (MS Word, XL, PPT)
- Proficient in Language English.
Education Qualification: B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering. B.Sc or M.Sc in Chemistry. Prior Experience in procurement will be an advantage.
Experience: 0-4 Years