Members in our Product Development team contribute to development of new education products.
They are involved in all aspects of product development such as ideation, prototyping, product design, lean development, lean testing, user growth, offline and online marketing, etc.
Trainers at Lema Labs are at the heart of its innovative robotics training program, the Kaizen Robotics Program.
More than 3500 students have learnt robotics through the Kaizen Robotics program.
The program aims at providing students hands-on knowledge in emerging technologies.
Responsibilities will be as follows,
Product development: (Helping the team develop an online learning platform for students)
- Developing prototypes and testing their effectiveness
- Developing content written, audio and video
- Conducting in-person and online interviews
- Conducting weekly in-depth analysis of user behavior data, growth data, etc.
- Weekly review to evaluate the current state and planning for the next steps
Training responsibilities: (Helping the team train students on robotics)
- Development of content
- Training students in Kaizen Robotics Program
- Guiding students on projects
- Lean testing of content/robots
- Smooth functioning of program in client colleges and Lema Labs centers
- Supporting logistics activities
- Interest in education and enthusiasm to contribute to others
- Education: Graduates of B. Tech, BE, M. Tech, ME, other programs
- Should be self-motivated and self-driven
- Willing to work on difficult real-world problems that take long time to solve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Experience in non-formal settings is also okay (e.g. experience gained during co-curricular activities as a college student)
Candidate should apply if he/she is:
- A person who enjoys working on challenging real-world problems
- A person who wants to contribute meaningfully to students in an attempt to provide them a better life
- Willing to work in a hectic challenging job
- Exceptional in public speaking and written communication
- Willing to spend 1+ year working for us
Candidate should not apply if he/she is:
- Looking for a regular job
- Regular IT/Technical career
- Looking for a career in Technical research
- Looking for less than 1-year engagement
CTC: INR 2,00,000 3,00,000 per annum