Product Engineer Jobs in Pune - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
1. Working with Cross functional team and support technical inputs for ammonia dosing system
2. System Integration of AdBlue doser, DEF lines and DEF tanks
3. Validation of integration task in collaboration with internal and external stake holders
4. Documentation release in appropriate database
5. IDFMEA documentation
6. Communication with cross function team & Key stakeholder
7. Key components issue resolution by using 7 step quality tools
8. Field Performance data analysis and provide inputs to diagnostic tuner to strengthen threshold limits.
9. Advanced analytical skills.
10. Excellent communication skills.
11. Good project management skills.
12. A keen eye for detail.
More information about this Product Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Product Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Product Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Product Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 1000000 and 1400000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Product Engineer is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Product Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Product Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Product Engineer in our Organisation.