The Product Manager SPECT will be responsible for managing the products in the Siemens Molecular-Imaging SPECT and SPECT/CT portfolio, including imaging hardware, software and system options. Primarily this role is accountable for understanding the SPECT and SPECT/CT medical imaging market and managing the responsible Siemens MI products through their product life cycle. This includes the use of SPECT products in clinical practice, market trends, user needs and prioritization of product requirements. Product definition responsibilities include product definition, sustaining the install base and end of support phases. This position and its deliverables are vital to the success of Siemens Molecular Imaging as market leaders in the medical imaging modalities of SPECT and SPECT/CT.
• Solicit customer and user requirement and specify and maintain market and system requirements
• Develop, manage and prioritize the release and product backlog for major releases and sustaining updates.
• Support R&D in realization of product releases through project reporting, risk analysis, change control and the gathering/dissemination of customer feedback
• Participate in install base, sustaining and product complaint management
• Support and review functional product owners concept and specifications
• Participate, review and guide risk, regulatory and quality aspects of sustaining developments for the install base.
• Plan and conduct training and product rollout to applications and product specialists
• Develop key customer relationships and plan and direct customer use testing
• Manage product configuration strategy, price book content and pricing
• Drive business case development, project scoping, requirements prioritization, concept development and vertical slice planning to ensure product releases meet business objectives • Support the CRM (sales and marketing) function with technical sales support
• Contribute to the development of key product claims and a compelling marketing story for each release
• Participate in product strategy and roadmap planning, inbound market analysis, competitive positioning and sales analysis
• Interface and support as required marketing, sales, technology, engineering, manufacturing, service, clinical applications, legal, logistics, quality and regulatory for the responsible products.
• Interface with other Siemens business units and third parties to align and ensure realization of MI product roadmap and strategy
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Deep understanding and experience of the nuclear medicine domain, clinical use cases and customer needs similar to a nuclear medicine technologist and medical physicst.
• Experience in regulated medical device development projects
• Demonstrated success leading cross functional and cross-site teams • Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable working in a clinical environment (radiology / nuclear medicine)
• Travel up to 25% domestic and international Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience with SIEMENS Symbia scanners
• Product management experience in medical imaging
• Requirements specification and system validation experience
• Domain experience: understanding of molecular imaging domain and physics of nuclear medicine scans. Knowledge about healthcare market and prevailing trends • Holistic system know-how (applications, scanners) of nuclear medicine systems • Advanced know-how of customer workflows and use cases for a nuclear medicine scans. Understands various customer roles and their use cases and interactions with the system, E.g. technologist, physician, administrator, service engineer etc.
• Should have interacted with multiple customers including nuclear med physicians and technologists across the world
• Advance knowledge of different type of exams done in nuclear medicine
• Advance knowledge of radiopharmaceuticals and procedures used for nuclear medicine Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Job Type: Full-time