Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Anahata UNITED EFFORTS Foundation works with
Government High Schools students supporting them with career exposure and
guidance. We believe every child has potential irrespective of their
socio-economic background. Supporting them to achieve their potential and take
off on an educational pathway of choice and interest and ability is our goal.
Currently, we are working in 8 Government High Schools in Bangalore
and impacting over 3000 high schoolers.
We are looking for Program Associate to work in the schools and
further the mission.
The ideal candidate:
- Is Passionate & Caring towards Children
- Has Genuine Belief in the potential of every child
- Uses interactive method of engaging students in classrooms
- Can communicate well in Kannada and English
- Is comfortable using computers
- Is a Team Player
- Self-Starter with an ability to work independently
- Maintains friendly relationship with all stakeholders (HM, school teachers, other NGOs)
- Is comfortable travelling within Bangalore City
Title: Program Associate
Reporting: Senior Program Associate
Qualifications: Graduate with 3 years’ experience preferably working in community or in teaching
Proficiency in MS Office, Spoken & Written Language Skills - Kannada & English
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.