Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
job Role: “Trainee Scientific Relations/Program Coordinator”.
Number of Openings: 10
Office timings: 10 AM – 7 PM (Morning shift)
Essential Job Duties:
Trainee Scientific Relations/Program Coordinator
• Coordinates program-related events such as workshops, symposiums, national and international Scientific Events, etc. with International Speakers and delegates.
• Designing scientific sessions for the conference. Invite professors, assistants, Associates from Universities or Directors, Managers, and Executives from Reputed companies throughout the world.
• Be the main point of contact for Program chairs, session chairs, scientific committee, and invited speakers for Conference content/for all conference-related communications.
• Forming an organizing committee and scientific squad with top-quality scientists on the particular research.
• More intellectual in using scientific knowledge and footing on current scientific inventions.
• Adopt/attain information on new findings in all related research fields regularly.
• To make an event successful by providing fruitful information to the scientific community.
• Report on the status of the conference to the Director, Program Manager, and Team Leader regularly and tailor each report to the receiver’s needs.
• Create Management Information Reports including conference feedback for further conference development.
Desired Skills and qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B Pharm, M Pharm, BSc, Biotechnology, MSc.)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
• Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
• Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically
If you are interested then please reply to this email with your resume or you can also forward this email to your friends who you think would be a good fit or looking for a job opportunity.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.