National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Invite Applications For The Post Of Project Assistant (Field investigator)
Project: “National Survey for the state-wise prevalence of Pulmonary Tuberculosis in India”
No of posts: 5
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Science from a recognized university with three years’ experience (or) Master’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
1. Master’s degree in Epidemiology/Public Health/Medical Social Work/Science subject
2. Experience in field level data collection
3. Experience in RNTCP program
4. Experience in conducting Census and field surveys
5. Knowledge of Computer applications.
Upper age limit: 30 years
Consolidated Monthly Salary: Rs.31,000
Daily Allowance on Tour per day as per ICMR norms.[Minimum of 20 days /month of field work is expected]: Reimbursement of hotel/guesthouse accommodation up to Rs.750 per day Reimbursement of food bills not exceeding up to Rs.800 per day