Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Project Assistant’ in a SERB research project with following details:
1. Title of the project: Glucose-responsive DNA hydrogels for insulin delivery
2. Principal Investigator: Dr. Suchetan Pal, Assistant Professor, Room 306, Department of Chemistry, IIT Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492015 (+91-7712551300 (extn: 6143)/6266274962 (mob); email: email@example.com; web: https://iitbhilai.ac.in/index.php?pid=suchetanp).
3. Name of the position: Project Assistant
4. Number of Positions: 01
5. Essential qualifications: MSc (Chemistry/Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology) OR BTech/BE in Biotechnology/Nanotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/Materials Science and Engg. from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10); For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10).
6. Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates working experience relevant to the project. Candidates with expertise in the followings are strongly encouraged to apply:
a) Nanomaterials synthesis and characterizations.
b) Expertise in analytical techniques such as NMR, UV-Visible, fluorescence spectroscopy and basic biochemistry.
c) Good communication skill and problem solving capability.
7. Salary: Rs. 20,000/- per month (consolidated)
8. Duration: One year
Age Limit:35 years