Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
****ONLY MUMBAI CANDIDATES
****Pharmaceutical Domain Preferred
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
This exciting role drives high value engagement platforms and implements excellent events and programs to cater to the medical affair department within Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology companies across the globe by collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders & country teams within the organization and partners of Neovation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Project & Internal process Management
• Involve and support project leader in project strategy implementation, project related communication and resource management
• Develop and implement project management processes and tools to track and control projects in co-ordination with project leader
• Cross-functional integration and alignment of project stakeholders to ensure smooth project completion in alignment with pre-defined project strategies
• Content Management and Quality check
• Creating and updating of project schedules
• Supporting risk management process for project team in co-ordination with project leader
• Monitor and report project progress to project leader
• Manage decision log for the project
• Assist project leader in organizing and facilitating project meetings
• Monthly reporting to Management on Site Strategic projects
• Project Quality: Identify and follow-up project quality requirements. Define and implement Quality measurements in order to control Quality
• Project communication: Plan, manage & monitor communication
• Project risk: Monitor & identify risks, perform quantitative & qualitative risk analysis, define & implement mitigation plans
• Process Management for Activity, Venue and HCPs
• Logistics Management: Venue arrangements and room bookings, Flight, Visa, Ground Transport facilitation.
Desired Qualifications and Traits:
• Masters/Bachelors in Science preferably in Biotechnology or equivalent
• 2-3 years of experience working as a Project Coordinator in the MedComms agency or Events Industry
• Familiarity with standard operating procedures in Pharmaceuticals & Bio-technology companies will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Ability to handle and manage complex project deliverables within defined timelines
• Demonstrate independent problem solving and decision-making skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to travel overseas.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.