No. IRCON/HRM/CIVIL/DEPU/99653/3 Pt. XIV/
1. Post & No. of posts : Project Director/ Civil – 01 Post
2. Location : Patna (Bihar)
3. Duration : 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years
4. Terms of appointment : Deputation basis
5. Scale of pay : ED (E-9) level Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14) and special charge allowance of Rs.2000/- per month.
6. Perks/ Benefits:
i. Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
ii. Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
iii. Reimbursement of Entertainment expenses – Rs.6000/- per month.
iv. Reimbursement of expenses (As per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt. depending on place of posting of deputationist).
v. Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways for retaining family at previous place of posting.
i. IRSE Officer working in SAG scale with minimum 4 years service in SAG with experience in construction earthwork, bridges, track.
ii. Officer must have secured an overall grade of "Outstanding" in not less than any "3 out of 5" preceding Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) / Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APARs) and of the remaining two ACRs / APARs, the candidate should not have had a grading of less than "Very Good".
iii. The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites.
iv. Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
v. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
vi. Officer should have good communication skills.
vii. Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
8. Note : Cut off date for eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.